One of the most troubling problems we face in life is financial and I have been acquainted with this from my teenage years. While life for our family was simple in my childhood, our dad’s regular income from public service gave the family financial stability. There were no luxuries but we were happy in our little world until our he resigned and fully dived into the murky waters of the business of building contracting.
- That God will provide to the extent of our faith. We didn’t need a loan. We could have resorted to more prayer and stretching our faith.
- That ‘Attitude is greater than facts’. Facing challenges with trust in God and resting on His Word brings solutions faster.
- That our fears and worries are of no positive value when facing our financial mountains or other challenges.
- That prayer empties the heart of its cares and positions it to hear the voice of God.
- That obedience to divine instructions will provoke divine intervention.